Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Last Night's Dinner

Where we are staying is at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. A huge property that has several Hilton hotels and vacation condos. There are tons of shops and places to eat. Last evening we went to one of them, Fresco Italian Restaurant. It was fantastic! I had, and this is right off the menu: Saltimbocca Di Vitello - Pan Fried Veal 'Saltimbocca’ wrapped in Parma Prosciutto, Sage, Smoked Mozzarella, Samuca Wine Butter Sauce with KuKui Nut Potato Puree & Sauteed Seasonal Vegetables.


Julie had: Pollo Piccata - Chicken Breast, Capers, Lemon, Butter, Sundried Tomatoes with Spaghetti Olio &  Seasonal Vegetables.


Oh...and I had 2 of these:


They're called Fresco Colada. Kinda like a Pina Coloada but no coconut cream. Also excellent.

Paul had the fish of the day which was pink snapper. Sue had: Spaghetti Alla Carbonara Granchio -Spaghetti, Island Fresh Egg, Pancetta Bacon, Crab Meat, Black Pepper, Parmigiano Reggiano.

I didn't embarrass them by taking pictures of their plates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment